Hasegawa - 1/48 A6M8 Zero Fighter Type 54/64
The engine has been remodeled into the sixty-two type of Venus in order to reproduce the Zero-Waring 52-type, whose weight has been increased and reduced in performance due to repeated renovations. The shape of the cowling has changed significantly, and the spinner is also equipped with a large one. The Sixty-four was able to equip the lower surface of the wing with one 150-liter drop-in tank to equip a 500kg bomb.
The 1/48 scale is ideal for model Mitsubishi A6M7 Zero Fighter Ty.62 from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/48
- Parts: 143 pcs
- L 7.55 x W 9.01 inches
- Item name: Mitsubishi A6M8 Zero Fighter Type 54/64
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- Zero-class battle fighter 54 type trial production 2nd "Co-A6-82"
- Zero-class fighter fighter jet type 64 Yokosuka Air Corps Affiliation aircraft "Yo-257"