Hasegawa - 1/72 AJ-37 Viggen 'Natural Metal 2016'
Typical of kits from the '60s and early 70s, the details are lacking, and what's there isn't very accurate especially the cockpit. I started with the resin cockpit. The instructions are very clear; you have to carefully remove a lot of plastic to install it. Here's the cockpit side-walls installed after grinding out the molded instrument face and thinning the fuselage walls for the pilot's console.
The 1/72 scale is ideal for mode AJ-37 Viggen 'Natural Metal 2016' from Hasegawa is a military models and figurines! Features highly detailed, injection-molded grey plastic parts, a detailed cockpit with instrument panel and pilot, realistic landing gear and two waterslide decal marking options.
Leading brand of the Japanese model, including Hasegawa offers a wide range of aircraft models in 1/48 scale and 1/72 scale.
- Scale: 1/72
- Parts: 55 pcs
- L 8.70 x W 5.70 inches
- Item name: SAAB AJ-37 Viggen Natural Metal 2016
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Type: Assembly Military Airforce
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue (Clear) , Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- Swedish Air Force Historic Flight affiliated aircraft "7-52" (SE-DXN)
F7 aircraft marking A marking that reproduces the affiliated aircraft (2016)