The Mustang P-51D is a unique model with a historic legend behind it. The set features the proper names of the plane printed on the nose, "Mary Rose" and "The Kelly Kid 2", the historical number 414 207 on the vertical stabilizer and the USAF markings. The appearance of the plane is inspired by the machine flown by the ace pilot Eugene W. James!
Build a beautiful Mustang in a 1:32 scale model. The model was faithfully reproduced from 304 COBI construction blocks. The set includes high-quality prints only. The model is equipped with rotating propellers, lockable landing gear, movable wheels and an opening pilot's cockpit, in which you can place our figure inspired by the historic pilot. The set also includes a block display stand on which you can display your model and a plate with the name of the plane. The historic COBI set will also surely satisfy everyone, regardless of the age of fans of military technology, aviation and building blocks.
The North American P-51 Mustang was an American single-engine WWII fighter. It was manufactured at the North American Aviation plants in the USA. The Mustang was successfully used by the US Air Force and its allies during World War II and the Korean War. A very successful design from 1940 meant that the plane was constantly manufactured until 1986! During 46 years approximately 15 to 16 thousand were built. Today, many of these machines are privately owned. Mustangs are now enthusiastically used in demonstration flights and sports competitions.
- 304 high-quality pieces
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
- Plane in 1:32 scale
- 1 figure inspired by a real pilot
- Plane stand