Kit features parts needed to build 1/72 scale miniature of following variants: P-51 B/C, Mustang Mk III and F6C.
- plastic parts
- photo etched parts
- decal with 6 marking options (4x USAAF 2x RAF)
- masks for canopy and wheels
Markings options included in the kit:
- P-51B-5-NA Mustang, 43-6315/AJ-A, "Ding Hao", pilot: Maj. James H. Howard MH, 356th Fighter Squadron, 354th Fighter Group, Boxted UK, April 1944.
- P-51C-11-NT Mustang, 44-10816/278, "Evalina", pilot: 1st Lt. Oliver E. Strawbridge, 26th Fighter Squadron, 51st Fighter Group, China, January 1945. Kit also includes Japanese markings of the captured aeroplane in 1945 (pilot Maj. Yasuhiko Kuroe).
- Mustang III, KH516/WC-F, pilot: Kpt. Jerzy Mencel DFC, 309 Squadron Polish Air Force, shot down Me-262 jet fighter on 9 April 1945.
- F-6C-1-NT Mustang, 42-03213/IX-H, "Azel"/"Boomerang", 162nd Tactical Reconnaissance Squadron, 10th Photographic Reconnaissance Group, Chalgrove UK. Aeroplane flown by 2nd Lt. Stanley F.H. Newman during D-Day preparations in Spring 1944.
- Mustang III, FB244/CV-V, 3 Squadron RAAF, Fano in Italy, April 1944. Aeroplane flown by several pilots mainly in ground support role.
- P-51C-10-NT Mustang, 43-25045/C3-W, "Snookie", pilot: Lt. Edward T. Pawlak, 382nd Fighter Squadron, 363rd Fighter Group, France, July 1944.