Terms and Conditions
105th Armoury provide goods to you based on the following terms and conditions.
By placing an order with 105th Armoury you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions and all of the policies incorporated by reference ("Policies").
These terms and conditions together with the Policies constitute the entire agreement between 105th Armoury and the user and supersede and cancel all prior agreements, claims, representations and understandings.
- You have familiarised yourself with our Returns Policy and Shipping Policy.
- All stated prices are in Australian Dollars (AUD) and Australian Goods and Services Tax (GST) included in the price.
- You understand that, to the fullest extent permitted by law, 105th Armoury makes no warranties of any kind whatsoever whether express or implied, and specifically no warranty of merchantability for a particular purpose and in no event shall 105th Armoury be liable, whether in contract or tort for any damages to the user or product in respect of economic loss, any loss or damage to property or death or injury to any person of whatever nature and however or wherever sustained that arises out of or is in any way connected with the purchase or delivery of any product.
- Where any condition or warranty cannot be excluded under applicable legislation 105th Armoury liability for breach of condition or warranty shall be limited to either:
- (a) replacing the product; or
- (b) crediting the cost of the product to the user. In no event shall 105th Armoury be liable for exemplary, special or consequential damages or losses or loss of profits.
- The site may only be used for lawful purposes and in a lawful manner. When ordering from 105th Armoury you are the purchaser of the goods and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. It is your responsibility to investigate and ensure that you can lawfully purchase the goods you order.
- Payment for items ordered is taken as acceptance of 105th Armoury terms and conditions, including the shipping and returns policy.