Hasegawa - 1/700 J.M.S.D.F. DDG CHOKAI
Like all Kongo-class destroyers, the Chokai is named one of Japan's most famous mountains. And like the other Kongo-class destroyers, the Chokai is propelled by four gas turbines which produce a top speed of 30 knots (56 km/h). Up to 300 members of the Japan Maritime Self-Defense Force can comfortably sail at once, and the rear deck can accommodate incoming helicopters.
Leading brand of the Japanese Plastic Model Kit products, Hasegawa offers a wide range of different models and scales.
- Parts: 158 pcs
- L 9.05 x W 1.18 inches
- Item name: JMSDF DDG Chokai The Latest Type
- Type: Military Models
- Accurate Scale Model
- Highly detailed model kit
- Detailed Instructions Provided
- Material: Plastic
- May require assembly and painting
- Separately, tools, paint etc are necessary
- Recommended age: From 14 yrs old
- Includes: Plastic sprue, Decalsheet (waterslide)
- A treat for collectors