The newest addition to the Kotobukiya "ZOIDS" line-up is here with the majestic RZ-007 Shield Liger DCS-J. This 1/72 comes roaring in with excellent power and performance. This comes as a re-design, with most parts, such as the armor and frames, reproduced in newly molded colors.
The body of the Shield Liger is completely movable and posable, giving flexibility to display. Deployed as a set of two, the double beam canons extend out to give the Shield Liger an excellent fighting image.
- The cockpit hatch embedded in the head opens and comes with a pilot figure that can board the ZOID.
- The 20mm beam gun on the back features movement and storage.
- A 3mm diameter hole in the ZOID can be used in conjunction with impact guns and (separately sold) bases.
- Decals are included that feature various emblems and marks, giving you a sense of unique personalization in assembly.
- [Size]: Approximately 35cm
- [Materials]: PS, PE, PVC, synthetic rubber