Tamiya has expanded its 1/12 scale motorcycle model series with this all new model of the Ducati 1199 Panigale S. The Ducati 1199 Panigale, which was the base for the bike depicted by this model, was announced at the 2011 Milan Motor Show. It is a breathtaking fusion of beautiful looks and cutting-edge technology, featuring a newly-designed engine, monocoque frame with air box and much more. The 1199 Panigale S features upgrades to its suspension, wheels, lights and other parts for an enhanced riding experience.
- Monocoque frame and L-Twin 2-cylinder engine accurately depicted
- Model faithfully recreates elegant form with unique front and sharp seat cowls
- Side and engine cowls can be removed after assembly
- Rear damper is fitted with metal coil spring
- Racing stand is also included
- The model depicts the bike with 2014 specifications.
- The engine cowling is attached using small screws and can be removed after completion of the model to allow appreciation of the engine inside.
- Includes single sided stand and rear wheel box stand.
- Parts molded in white, gray and black.