The hard-top version of the Skyline 2000 GT-R was released in 1970 and packed a serious punch with a detuned version of the inline-6 engine seen on the Nissan R380 prototype racing car. The car is still a Japanese racing legend today, thanks to an incredible 50 total wins achieved in partnership with the 1969 4-door sedan GT-R.
- Length: 183mm, width: 73mm
- The model recreates the Skyline 2000 GT-R hard-top fitted with a host of tune-up parts typical of the era
- Recreated tune-up parts include RS Watanabe 8-spoke wheels, front spoiler, strut tower brace on the engine, metal air funnels and so on
- Photo-etched parts depict seatbelt buckles
- Driver figure included
- Parts comes molded in gray, black, silver, white and clear