The Panzerkampfwagen IV was a German medium tank produced during World War II. It was one of the best armored vehicles of that period. Many different versions of this tank were designed and built. Numerous variants differed in armor thickness and weapons. Throughout the production period from 1938 to 1945, the Panzer IV was a Main Battle Tank. Until 1942, it was the heaviest tank of the Third Reich.
The COBI block-based Panzer IV has been reproduced with attention to detail in a 1:48 scale model. It has movable elements like the turret and gun barrel, as well as rotating wheels and tracks. The advantage of the set consisting of 390 elements is a solid structure that faithfully reflects the original shapes of its historical inspiration. Our miniature tank has been covered with high-quality prints that do not rub off. The Panzer IV completes our series of miniature tanks made in 1:48 scale, which will fit into any collection of a fan of military history and technology built of Polish COBI building blocks.
- 390 high-quality pieces
- Produced in the EU by a company with over 20 years of tradition
- The blocks meet the safety standards of products for children
- Fully compatible with other brands of construction blocks
- Blocks with prints do not scratch or smear and do not fade during play or under the influence of temperature
- Clear and intuitive instructions based on illustrations and step-by-step directions
Model dimensions (length x width x height)
vehicle: 165 mm x 70 mm x 85 mm