Bandai's MG “Gundam 00” snap-fit plastic kit lineup begins with the release of protagonist Setsuna's Gundam Exia! Specializing in melee combat, Gundam Exia is a formidable opponent in battle that can effortlessly slice and dice through armies of Mobile Suits with his Seven Sword System. The popular machine comes sharply molded in colour and incredibly flexible upon completion. It can hold various dynamic action poses as well as signature stances seen in the show, and detail is spot on with intricate mechanisms realized on its highly-articulated inner frame as we've come to expect from an MG release. Clear green lenses are provided for its chest, and sides of its head, elbows, and knees, while all cord sections on the body utilizes hologram parts and clear parts so you can view its mechanisms underneath.
- This item is a posable, Master-Grade injection-plastic kit of an item from the Gundam universe
- Simple and unique exterior design
- A great gift for collectors and enthusiasts
- No glue required for assembly, A hobby nipper is required to remove parts from runners
- Coloured plastic, little to no paint required to replicate appearance
- Skill level: Expert