Eevee is a Normal-type Pokémon introduced in Generation I. It's well known for being the Pokémon with the highest number of evolution possibilities, due to its unstable genetic makeup. It is the Version Mascot and Starter Pokémon for the game Pokémon: Let's Go, Eevee!. It also has a Gigantamax form.
- Eevee with a total length of about 115mm made of all 16 parts.
- Easy assembly and colorful finish are achieved by dividing the parts.
- Simple specifications that make you think of the finished product the moment you see the runner.
- A touch gate method that does not use tools.
- Action base support parts x1