A Classic Returns!
Subaru were once again a force to be reckoned with on the 2004 rally circuit, their Impreza taking 5 wins in the capable hands of Petter Solberg. This assembly kit creates an R/C model of the Impreza which took part in the third race, in Mexico. A durable polycarbonate body recreates the distinctive form of the car, with separate molded parts for the side mirrors and rear wing. Stickers are included in the kit to depict the numerous markings on the car.
The bathtub frame of the evolved shaft-driven 4WD TT-01 Type-E has its motor and battery close to the ground for lower center of gravity and optimum balance. Mounted on the bathtub frame is a fiberglass reinforced nylon upper deck and gear covers improving rigidity, as well as a 3-piece tie rod providing smooth steering action. The low center of gravity, highly balanced design, 4 wheel double wishbone suspension system, and front and rear differential gears all come together to produce an excellent drive. Gold color dish wheels are paired with treaded tires for the finishing touch, while a host of Hop-Up Option parts are available to soup up the TT-01 Type-E!
- Length: 441mm, Width: 185mm, Height: 137mm
- Wheelbase: 257mm
- Tire Width/Diameter: 27/67mm
- Bathtub Type Chassis Frame
- Longitudinally-Mounted Motor Shaft-Driven Full-Time 4WD
- F/R 3-Bevel Differentials
- 3-Piece Steering Tie-Rod
- 4-Wheel Double Wishbone Suspension
- F/R Friction Dampers
- Gear Ratio=8.35:1
- Type 540 Motor
- Requires an Electronic Speed Controller (sold separately)
Separately Required Items
- 2-channel R/C system with ESC
- Battery pack and charger
- Batteries for transmitter