The next mobile suit to make its way to the Master Grade line-up is the ZZ Gundam Ver. Ka, as part of the 30th anniversary of "ZZ Gundam!" !
This newly designed version, overseen by renowned mecha designer Hajime Katoki, is based on the elongated proportions in the Enhanced ZZ and Full Armor ZZ Gundam variants that appeared in the latter half of the anime series "ZZ Gundam".
The ZZ Gundam Ver. Ka. is fully transformable! Combine the Core Base, Core top, and Core Fighter to create the G-Fortress! Mechanical detailing in the shoulders, knees, and waist utilizes improved joints and sliding mechanisms for even more dynamic posing capabilities. Certain parts feature a special finish to further highlight certain aspects of the kit.
- 7 inches (17.78cm) assembled
- Celebrate the 30th anniversary of ZZ Gundam!
- New design based on the Enhanced ZZ and Full Armor ZZ variants
- Fully transformable!
- Combine Core Base, Core Top and Core Fighter to create the G-Fortress
- Improved joints and sliding mechanisms for dynamic posing
- Certain parts feature a special finish
- Parts to build 1/100 ZZ Gundam (Ver. Ka)
- 2 Core fighters
- Multi-tube missile launchers
- Double beam rifle
- 2 Hyper beam sabers
- Interchangeable hand parts
- 17 Runners
- Water slide decal
- Foil sheet
- Instruction manual